Care of cotton rugs and cushions :
- On receipt of your rug, please shake it outside to remove any loose strands of cotton or other material.
- Wash on a 30 degrees cycle in your domestic washing machine or industrial washing machine in a launderette if a larger rug is purchased (140x200 and 170x240 rugs).
- For reversible rugs, tumble dry to enhance the luxurious pile, and shake regularly between washes to keep the pile nice and fluffy.
- After washing your rug, check your washing machine filter for any excess fluff, and clear it as required.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use any other chemicals.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Our rugs can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner to remove any dust or dirt with a soft-furnishing attachment.
- Our handmade rugs can be easily secured on any smooth surfaces such as tiled or laminated floors with anti-slip products such as rug underlay, sticky tapes or rug anti-slip spray
Care of felted rug :
- Vacuum your carpet regularly - especially at the beginning - to remove the excess wool associated with its manufacture.
- In case of stain, absorb immediately and rub gently with a damp sponge. You can also use soap or a suitable stain remover if traces persist.
- In case of major damage, your carpet can be washed with warm water by rubbing it with soap. In this case, squeeze out excess water without twisting and dry it flat. You can iron it wet so that it gets back its beautiful shape.
- If your carpet starts pilling, cut it with a pair of scissors.